No Plugin option

Keano

HI guys, I am new to all this and have a problem. I bought my DVB card for my PC and it is working fine. I tested the demo version and thought it was good so paid for the full pro version. The only problem is now I have no option for plugin. It is completely missing.

I have deleted and installed 3 times now but still no plugin.

Can anyone help ?

Use the DVBViewer Pro Downloader (start menu) and install the "Postprocessor Plugin". And start the DVBViewer Pro.

Now you should have a Plugins entry in the DVBViewer Menu with Video Postprocessor and Audio Postprocessor.

Has that worked?

• Like 1

I installed again and saw the option to install Postprocessor Plugin this I did now I have option, thank you. Do I just drag and drop my plugin into the DVBViewer plugin folder ?

The .dll on the DVBViewer Plugin belongs in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\Plugins\ folder.

If there are more files it should be in the Plugin description where they belong.

• Like 1