TransEdit support ISDB-Tb?

Residentcl

TransEdit support ISDB-TB?

The other day I was watching and not take me any ISDB-TB TransEdit signal
with DVBViewer if I get the channels.
TransEdit support ISDB-TB?

Yes.

But it depends on the hardware that is used for reception. It has been tested successfully in Brazil with devices that receive ISDB-T, but appear as a BDA DVB-T tuner (European standard), so TransEdit sees a normal DVB-T device. This was no problem at all.

I don't know how it works with a hardware that really appears as ISDB-T. We have no experiece with it, because we cannot test it.

However, if DVBViewer works with your hardware, TransEdit should work as well.

You are using a blindscan with presets for European DVB-T. It cannot work this way.

You need to manually create a transponder list that contains the frequencies for your region:

(1) New List -> Terrestrial

(2) Enter 533 in the frequency field on the right side. (I guess the bandwidth value doesn't matter because your device will detect it automatically. If not you have to try). Then click Add.

(3) Repeat step 2 for all frequencies in your DVBViewer Pro channellist (545, 551, 569, 587, 563)

(4) Click "Scan All".