Help with Favourites

mr_chaela

My 'Favourites' has 13 folders - 12 Satellites + Terrestrial. I just re-scanned the terrestrial channels, updated the favourites and saved it all. I then went back into channel editor/edit favourites to reorder the list but the terrestrial folder had disappeared. I added a new folder, renamed it to Terrestrial but when I clicked on add channel it wouldn't add the channel to the list. I've looked at favourites.xml in the config folder and it looks OK, but minus the Terrestrial folder. [edit] I deleted the newly added Terrestrial folder after I couldn't add channels to it. [edit]

The strange thing is that when I start DVBViewer, (previously tuned to a terrestrial channel), the terrestrial channels appear in the favourites list but if I navigate to a Satellite folder and try to navigate back the Terrestrial folder is gone.

Where is DVBViewer getting its favourite channel list from at startup? Obviously not from favourites.xml in the config folder. I'm hoping the answer to this question will allow me to do a manual copy and paste to restore favourites.xml to what it should be. (I'm thinking the reason it wouldn't let me add channels is because DVBViewer believes the channels are already there).

With 13 folders worth of channels I don't want to delete favourites.xml and then rebuild it from scratch.

Anyone got any ideas?

Edited by mr_chaela