recording problem

annibal

hello there
I purchased DVBViewer Pro installed
I tried to do the recordings, however if manual register then everything works if for example I program a recording and the channel is connected to another as part of the registration does not change channels automatically and the recording file remains of a few kb
there is a solution to this ??
thanks for your help
good evening

hello thanks for your response

Now I've configured everything as described in the guide and when I turn on the recording DVBViewer automatically recording starts on the RC

But the problem is that here are a few kb file log

another question then you can record two channels simultaneously, one free and the other encrypted channel '?

thanks for your answers2015-04-11_18-44-11_Premium Mya_prova.log

I felt like I've described is the problem continues

channels in clear records but known such discontinuities in the signal even if I have no problems in the channel that I'm recording

is no reception problem because I see in DVBViewer channel well and only when that happens register

while in encrypted channels continues to be a few files kb

What do you recommend I uninstall everything and I only install DVBViewer ??

I am only interested scheduled recordings and I could do it just with DVBViewer

But there is always the same problem that does not change the channel recording :(

So not encrypted channels have no problems at all. right?

Rename the Plugins Folder in the DVBViewer directory to Pluginsoff, so that no plugis are used at all.

Before future testing with encrypted channels.

here is the example from the images

cattura-1428784454.png

cattura1-1428784583.png

I reinstalled everything is the DVBViewer that RC but the problem continues

I renamed the folder pluginoff but also that of the images are the results

I need to register in another channel and instead does not change channels even if the recording part and the end result is unreadable file

but if I try to record from RC 1 file goes to fruition while others block a few and is a continuous series of files from a few kb

You are using a dual turner DVB-T stick. Therefore you can record all unencrypted channels from two transponders (frequency). That are around 8 channels.

Only if you are recording at least two channels from different transponders the the one used for main playback the channel for playback will be changed.

Are two antennas connected to the DVB-T stick? are they in the same position?

Test both tuners separate. Set one tuner in the RS to don't use (options > Hardware). And look if playback works. Then set the second to don't use and the firs to normal and test again.

hello

thanks for your answers

configure server windows linux debian etc but to configure the DVBViewer I know that it is not possible

because in the past I've used this program with the same tuner installed and with the same parameters and have never had problems

Now it all seems much more complicated

being a paid program should not work just installed ??

has more than 3 days I'm trying to set it without any positive result, and as if a person buys a car and just take it to a mechanic must exit

I think the program should work just installed as it was before

without the need for all of these configurations

however if you kindly some files that I do go and change the program I'm grateful otherwise I threw only € 20 for a program not working

this is my opinion

have a nice day

IMO Tjod insist on request you to set to "do not use" the receiver without antenna because I suppose he think (as I do...) you have got that kind of dongle:

wintv-duet_laptop_medium.jpg

...as also you can clearly see there are two antenna inputs and a special Y cable to connect either inputs to one antenna cable...

If that is not your case, please post a (better external) image to convince us that your dongle really have got only one antenna input ;), only then our responses can be better tailored to your situation...

:bye:

Edited by Gioxy

hello thanks for Your Answer

come see From Image Only One input of the antenna so if I remove the antenna connected to come do a Receiving channels

Identical to the tuner and photos

I apologize but as translator wrapped happen not Understand What Vienne explained

and more please advise me step by step what do I rate ? thanks

???? ....the translator you are using is too bad, maybe is better if you write ALSO in italian, as I'm doing now...

???? ....il traduttore che usi è orribile, forse è meglio se scrivi ANCHE in italiano, come sto facendo io ora...

Please do not write ONLY in italian, you can be banned...

First of all, tell us if the tuner is the one of the image and you are using the Y cabke to connect the antenna cable

(remember that we can help you as much as you can explain us about your hw/sw set)

Then, what Tjod said was to set, one by one, the receivers "State" to from "Normal" to "Do no use" (so that only the other can be used...), then traing to tune some not crypted channels to check if either are working correct. If either are working when are singularly used then we can discuss other aspects.

--------- in italian --------------

Per favore non scrivere SOLO in italiano, potresti essere bannato...

Prima di tutto dicci se il ricevitore che usi è quello dell'immagine e che utilizzi il cavo a Y per connetterlo al cavo d'antenna (ricorda che possiamo aiutarti solo per quello che tu riesci a spiegarci della tua situazione hw/sw)

Quello che Tjod ti diceva era di settare, uno alla volta, lo "Stato" dei ricevitori da "Normale" a "Non utilizzare" (in modo che solo l'altro può essere utilizzato), provando quindi a sintonizzare dei canali non criptati per controllare che entrambi funzionino correttamente. Se funzionano entrambi quando utilizzati singolarmente allora poi possiamo discutere di altri aspetti.

Hello

And the same is the tuner Indicated In the picture , and connected with UN connector and Y

I anche other UN Question by rate

Another tuner connecting to other UN USB port You Make them work together with DVBViewer ?

then with 1 tuner record channels and with other premium channels ( encrypted ) ?

thanks for your

Ciao

si il tuner E lo Stesso Indicato Nella foto e collegato con ONU Connettore e Y

avrei also ONU altra Domanda da tariffa

collegando Un Altro sintonizzatore ad ONU altra porta usb E possibile Farli funzionare Insieme con DVBViewer ?

quindi con 1 tuner registrare i canali in chiaro e con l altro i canali premium ( criptati ) ?

grazie per le tue Risposte

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone

I thank you for the answers

I solved by formatting the PC and reinstalling everything ... driver programs etc.

the problem was not the program but some drivers who had installed and was in conflict

I thank you for your time and answers