DVBViewer RS - not working 2 TBS card

ichliebdich

Hi guys,

I find problem at my server. I have 2 TBS cards, 1 is DVB-c and 1 is DVB-S2. If I watch DVBC and second person want DVBS stram then DVBS stream doesnt start.

2 person at same DVBC is working and can watch separate TV but 2 different cards now working.

Do you know where can be problem?

Thank patrik

post-143750-0-76800800-1431005465_thumb.jpg

Edited by ichliebdich
  • 3 months later...

Soooooo, nobody can help me?

When I am playing DVB-S and then DVB-C - OK working
Playing DVB-C and then DVB-S not working (I tried give DVB-S priority, move them to 1-2 place) :(

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Moderator,

I try their configuration and now I have connecter hardware correctly and still not working good. I tried reinstal DVBViewer too.
DVBS stream and then DVBC - OK
DVBC stream and then DVBS - still not working :(

Here is again my support.zip

Thank you

support.zip

Try what happens if you move the DVB-S card in the RS hardware options with drag and drop in the first position.

Are you using a CAM, if not try if it helps if you unselected "Has CI module" for all cards.

(this are only tests, not indeed as final solutions )

I moved it as first, on DVBC turn off ci-module [remouved] and same problem :(

§ 13

Do not ask for or discuss plugins for descrambling/decrypting pay-tv or key-codes.
Although the DVBViewer Pro provides full pay-tv functionality it must only be used in combi­nation with a valid subscription of a pay-tv provider, a tv-card/box featuring a "conditional access module" (CAM)and/or the corresponding "common inter­face" (CI) with a smart-card. This applies re­gardless whether software-descrambling is allowed in your country or not.

http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

post-143750-0-60945200-1441281998_thumb.jpg

Maybe "channel group" are set in a unintended way: please read carefully the relevant wiki page and check if you are in one of the (only) two useful case... otherwise (AFAIK) it's better to leave all "groups" checked for every (sub)card.

:bye:

I try it with groups and without goups, there is no problem. I dont know why just DVBC->DVBS is not working and DVBS->DVBC is working. This I really dont understand