Transponder file for UK DVB-C

southlegend

So the current DVBViewer transponder list for the United Kingdom DVB-C network is pretty outdated.

I've updated it with the additional transponders on the 6952 symbol rate. This should help a few out as some tuners don't seem to pickup anything AT ALL on the current list.

Hope this helps!

DVB-C_uk.ini

I assume that is for Virgin Media? I don't think there are any other cable providers in the UK but it's worth specifying it. :)

Do you mind if I PM you about this? I think it's OK to mention them by name but the ins and outs of how to view cable channels is not encouraged.

• 2 weeks later...

I've used scans from others who have kindly donated their lists to make some comprehensive lists!

Copy and paste them to C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\Transponders and also C:\ProgramData\CMUV\DVBViewer\Transponders just to be sure (it wouldn't show up on mine when I put them in just the normal Program Files directory.

You may need to enable "Show Hidden Files & Folders" in Windows to find the second location.

Now when you go to do a Channel Scan in DVBViewer you should be able to choose from:

United Kingdom 6887 Symbol Rate
United Kingdom 6952 Symbol Rate
United Kingdom 6887 & 6952 Combo <-- Best for use if you're not sure/don't know which symbol rate your area is on. It will take a fair bit longer to scan as this list has over 400 transponders.

Hope this helps!

DVB-C UK 2015 Transponder Lists.zip

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...