Email support

hackbart

I'm sorry to post this, but from now on i will only accept support mail conversations with Mail-addresses used for buying a copy of the DVBViewer. It simply takes too much time trying to "help" people who do not use a legal copy. Besides the fact that it is quite a shame that these kind of individuals bother me with support requests.

Christian

• Like 2

That is very fair!

Though my e-mail address is different from the one on the PayPal account used to purchase my licence - what are our options in this situation?

I have the same issue as "southlegend". The name and e-mail I used to buy the two licences I have was not used but my paypal account. I do not like my PayPal account name being used for login and username anywhere else.

There is also the issue of being able to keep the same e-mail address as a change in internet provider may result in having to use a different e-mail address. I have accounts set up that due to the ISP closing down I can't close or more to a new e-mail. I have also had to close accounts due to excessive spam.

I usually keep details of purchases along with e-mails and serial number if any in Outlook which utlimately enables me to trace back to the e-mails that confirmed the purchase and can provide keyfiles, password. Perhaps one of these pieces of information could be asked for to obtain support that would not be appropriate to ask on the forum.