Is there a way or program that can download the dvb subtitles from a D

Kiwi8

This is not strictly a DVBViewer topic, but I hope you can answer me.

Is there a way or program that can download the dvb subtitles from a DVBViewer recording? To a text file maybe, something like the .srt format?

Thanks in advance.

Hey thanks! That works a charm.

You may delete this thread if you need to, to keep the forum clean for the genuine DVBViewer queries. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks from me too. I've been using ProjectX to de-mux subtitles from .ts recordings and didn't realise that SubtitleEdit could do that (despite using it for years to re-sync them).

Thanks from me too. I've been using ProjectX to de-mux subtitles from .ts recordings and didn't realise that SubtitleEdit could do that (despite using it for years to re-sync them).

What is the difference between ProjectX and SubtitleEdit? :)

ProjectX simply allows you to de-mux (extract) the various streams from a video file. I mainly use it to pull the subtitles from my .ts recordings. SubtitleEdit is a nice, easy to use subtitle editor which I mainly use for editing and re-syncing subtitles. If SubtitleEdit can extract the subtitles easily (I haven't tried it yet) that'll be a great bonus for me.