Czech tv - probelm with hbbtv

qquiderr

Hi i have problem with hbbtv with hbb on czech tv, if i tune CT 2 hd (or another czech tv channel on 23,5e) and go to hbbtv and select application "test av formátů" the hbbtv not loading and stopped working. It can be fexed?

Edited by qquiderr

..should be working. I don't use HBBTV on a pc and I don't have a smartcard for the czech channels but after scanningd 23E, 12363V with my Samsung smart tv I can watch all additional streams in good quality though the language is a problem ;)

20150717_220931.jpg

Technically i need the debug log with the browser url which is used for the stream. It seem to be that the the chromium browser does not like the url. Please start the DVBViewer in debug-mode and give us the support.zip with the logs created in the debug mode.

Hmm, the strange thing is that it runs fine here and the videos are also played back.

Bildschirmfoto 2015-07-22 um 20.12.37 Kopie.jpg

Do you have LAV Filters installed? If not try to do so. The other issue (crashing libcef.dll) did not appeared again.

Christian

Ihave LAV filters, i updated to last version, but the problem is still here... I have windows 10 (latest version) and latest LAV, but only "test av formátů" dont work....