Astra 1 - 19,2° Ost

sirius_4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
bin aktuell dran, auch premiere und andere pakete zu schnüren, die man dann nach bedarf importieren kann.

hoffe dass das ganze bis ende diesen/ anfang nächsten jahres stehen wird...

Darf ich fragen wie der Stand der dinge ist ?

mfg

hi.

im not having any luck scanning for premiere hd.

is it still broadcasting or do i need to use transedit to change something when scanning for this channel

all other premiere channels seem to scan fine but the hd channel doesnt show anymore..

can someone explain why?

Edited by buttonsNI.
hi.

im not having any luck scanning for premiere hd.

is it still broadcasting or do i need to use transedit to change something when scanning for this channel

all other premiere channels seem to scan fine but the hd channel doesnt show anymore..

can someone explain why?

nevermind i got it working using transedit

• 5 months later...

@sirius_4: You must provide the correct modulation, FEC and pilot symbols settings for DVB-S2, otherwise your lists will only work partially with Conexant based cards like Hauppauge, FireDTV... or will at least slow channel switching down, depending on the type of parameter and the driver.

E.g. in your 0192.ini I find FEC=-1 (= Auto) for Anixe HD, which doesn't work with my Hauppauge Nova S2 HD. The correct value is FEC=8 (9/10).

More about it here:

http://www.DVBViewer.com/griga/TransEdit%2...TransProperties

The transponder lists shipped with TransEdit contain the correct DVB-S2 parameters.