Sign in to follow this  
jmc2050

Sendeliste Telekom IPTV

jmc2050

hallo an alle,

ich empfange mit dem DVBViewer Telekom IPTV, das funktioniert soweit.

Leider kann ich einige Sender nicht empfangen, weil Frequenzen, StreamID mir nicht bekannt sind.

Diese Infos befinden sich in einer *.ini Datei, die importiert wird.

Wer kann mir helfen ?

Ich bedanke mich im voraus für Ihre Informationen

Mit freundlichem Gruß

jmc2050

Griga

Im Web gibt es eventuell aktuelle Listen im M3U-Format - suche nach T-Entertain M3U. Die kann man in TransEdit (Download aus dem Mitgliederbereich) importieren - einfach die Datei ins Hauptfenster ziehen. Danach die Liste scannen und die gefundenen Sender in den DVBViewer exportieren.

jmc2050

OK, danke, werde es versuchen

jmc2050

hallo,

unter diesem Link gibt es viele Infos.

Kann aber trotzdem zB.: Sport1 mit dem DVBViewer nicht empfangen.

Jemand eine Idee ?

son goku

Sport1 und z.B. auch DMAX sind bei T-Entertein leider immernoch verschlüsselt...

jmc2050

Ok, das erklärt einiges. Danke für die Antwort

m.f.g

jmc2050

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Lars Andersen
      By Lars Andersen
      I'm still in the middle of setting up my IPTV system with kodi as frontend.
      Right now I'm testing several IPTV providers. Quite often I record two streams at a time. The providers seems to handle this in two ways. A) Either they give me two separate accounts or B ) allowing one account to have two streams running at the same time.
      I have at the moment not added any hardware devices and iptv streams are playing ok. But I don't get any warnings if i'm about to schedule a timer that violate the max two streams I'm allowed to use.  Or if I start a live streaming from the tvguide and the system all ready is recording two streams.
      I can see there is a hardware device "TS Stream device"  and "DVB IPTV network device". Do I need to setup any of those and how does this work with the A) and B ) senario?

• Skorp17
      By Skorp17
      Seit 2 Tagen wird bei Telekom-Entertain - Sendern kein Bild und kein Ton mehr angezeigt, außerdem ist nach Aufruf des DBViewers auch kein Webseitenaufruf mehr über die Browser (Edge. Firefox)  möglich. obwohl die Verbindung besteht und Fernsehen über den Media-Receiver funktioniert.
      Neu installiert wurde eine Update von GDATA Total Security auf die Version 25.0.5.2, m.E. tritt das Problem seit diesem Zeitpunkt auf.
    • raido343
      By raido343
      Hi!
      I can't get IPTV working in DVBViewer Pro.
      Now, what i have done:
      - TransEdit (4.2.1.1) -> New List -> DVB IPTV
      - Blind Scan -> IPs and port -> Scan
      - Scan ready, now Update All and close, in TransEdit windows Save and save channels list.
      - DVBViewer -> Settings -> Options -> Hardware -> Add -> DVB IPTV Network Device -> Apply -> OK
      - DVBViewer -> Channel Editor -> Import the channels list -> Selecting earlier saved list -> Open
      All channels founded are in list but not working. Is there someting more what i have to set up?
    • lsby
      By lsby
      Hallo,
      würde gerne die Sender von EntertainTV (nur die freien) auf meinem iMac anschauen!
      Der Aufruf in einer m3u-datei funktioniert bei mir nicht, ist es grünsächlich nicht möglich oder müssen noch weitere Einstellungen (Port???) vorgenommen werden.
      (#EXTM3U 
       #EXTINF:-1,(1) Das Erste HD 
       rtp://87.141.215.251@232.0.20.35:10000)

Gruß lsby

• leviscar
      By leviscar
      Hi All,
      I have used and currently still use Neutrino CL (CL=Channel List) plugin:
      http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/42918-customized-programmliste-neutrinocl-plugin/

Surely many users have used and appreciated it.
      But I would report the same a brief description of this plug-in, in order 
      to highlight its great usefulness.  
      Neutrino CL is an add-on supported by many osd interfaces, with the following key features:

- It shows your channel list, organized in different sub-lists. 
      Each sub-list corresponds to a folder that you have previously defined in the channel editor.
      When the neutrino CL is displayed you can simply press left and rigth keys
      to switch between different sub-lists.
      Up and down keys are used to scroll, and enter to select the channel.

- EPG information are also showed in a very synthetic way. At the righ of each channel name
      you can immediately see which is the current program broadcasted on that channel.

I will had some plugin snapshots as next post. 

Unfortunately the plugin is not yet mantained by its creator, Pmneo.
      Last revision date is January 14, 2013.  
      But the good news is that the creator, kindly shared the source code for possible
      future development by other people. 

The most important current limitation (due to the fact that the plug-in has not been updated since almost 4 years)
      is that the IPTV channels are not fully supported: IPTV channels list are recognized and displayed,
      but the EPG information is not correctly managed and displayed for them.

I do not have any experience on DVBViewer plugin development, neither on Delphi language.
      But I have experience on other programming languages. 
      So I gave a look at the Plugin Delphi code looking for the possible reasons why IPTV EPG information
      is not correctly imported and displayed.
      The main plugin source code file seems to be 'UPlugin.pas'. 
      Another important source file is 'plgGlobals.pas' containg data and function definitions.
      Looking for the string 'tuner' I noticed that the 'TS stream' tuner type (used for the IPTV channels)
      is not supported.
      I also notice that the EPG information is extracted form the DVBViewer database using the channel 
      SID. This is another problem for the IPTV channel, because they have a dummy SID parameter,
      often set to 1 for all of them (it should be instead be univocal, as happens for DVB-T/S channels).

So it seems that in order to support EPG data for IPTV channel, two main  modification
      are needed:
      1)extend the recognized 'tuner' types, by adding the 'TS stream' category;
      2)don't use the SID as acces key to retrieve the EPG data, but another channel univocal parameter.  

Is there someone expert in plugin developing who could provide help 
      to upgrade this plugin?
      I think it could be very useful and appreciated to all the users who still are using this
      very nice and powerful plugin. 
      I do not see any other equivalent plugin with the same unique and very handy features...