windows 10

eddymc

I had a similar problem eddymc and found it was one of these (not sure which, but now working):

o Soundcard needed the speakers unplugging and plugging back in as it 'forgot' I had 5.1 speakers connected.

o Check Settings>Options>DirectX and look at which decoders are being used. Try downloading LAV decoders if you can't get the ones shown to work:

https://github.com/Nevcairiel/LAVFilters/releases

Hello there, I have also upgraded to WIndows 10 and I have the recording service 1.31.0.0 installed.

I had no problems prior to upgrading to Windows 10 but now I am unable to set recordings up via the EPG or indeed manually within DVBViewer.

Each time I get an error "unable to reach recording service".

I cannot even click on the on-screen button to record totally manually.

The only way I can make a recording is to go to the web interface and set up a recording via the web browser with the DVBViewer software off.

I have no idea what is wrong. Had no problems with Windows 7 Ultimate.

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

I have the same issue following upgrade to Windows 10 - "unable to reach recording service". At least you got the web interface working.