Mouse wheel volume Control steps changed since Windows 10 upgrade

algreen

Since upgrading to windows 10, the size of the steps the volume jumps on rotating the mouse wheel have massively increased from 4% to 12% or more making it difficult to set the volume satisfactorily with the mouse wheel. Keyboard Page up/down still work correctly at 4%. I have reduced the mouse wheel scrolling setting in windows 10 /control panel/ vertical and horizontal scrolling from 3 to 1 and it made no difference. Upgrading DVBViewer Pro to V 5.5.0.0. has made no difference. Does anyone know how to reset the size of the volume percentage steps from the mouse wheel back to 4% ( or to 2% even better)?

Absolutely brilliant- thank you+++. Now it works correctly.

For English speakers go to Start button / Settings / devices / Mouse&touchpad - then turn off "Scroll inactive windows when I hover over them"

Thank you once again

Absolutely brilliant- thank you+++. Now it works correctly.

For English speakers go to Start button / Settings / devices / Mouse&touchpad - then turn off "Scroll inactive windows when I hover over them"

Thank you once again

Good solution... but this is a useful feature of Windows 10. :(

Edited by Badchip