Recording filename bug

renzz

Hi, I'm using RS V 1.31.0.0 and have found a bug with the Name Pattern for the recorded file when setting a timer.

My default filename is set in RS to

%event (%station) %year %date %time

If I then try to set a timer by clicking on a program from the Timeline or TVGuide in the RS web interface and change the format, certain combinations are not saved - in fact, no timer is set.

For example, if I change the format to

%event (%station) %year %date

and click "Save", the timer is NOT saved (and there is no error). Likewise, if I add a string at the end, such as

%event (%station) %year %date %time-S

the same happens, it is not saved. If I add a string before "%time", it works, eg

%event (%station) S-%year %date %time

I thought it may be a bug where %time has to be at the end, but if I change it to

%event (%station) %year %time %date

it works.

So some sort of bug to do with %time?

Thanks

I have tried to reproduce the first two examples given above, but here saving the timers with modified file name format works. They show up on the timer page and are still there after stopping and restarting the RS

Can someone confirm this issue? Maybe it's browser-related? I'm using FireFox.

Hi Griga,

You may be right - I am getting the issues using Chrome but I have just tried it with Internet Explorer 11 (Win 7 X64) and it works ok. Any further debugging I can do as I can't see anything related to this in the RS logs?