Date bug

bccrew

Hello, I'm not sure whether it's a bug and I'm surprised it hasn't been reported but when I click the arrow to move to the next month, the date changes from 2015 to 1900.

c6H9SmR.png

That's because the world is due to end later this year but don't tell anyone... :)

I just tried it here and it goes from September 2015 to October 2015 and so on through January 2016 and onwards so I don't think there's anything wrong with the RS itself. Are you running the latest version?

I have the same issue with a pluginless Google Chrome browser.

There is a difference though.

1) OK = RS -> Timer -> New Timer -> Click on date field, change month goes from September 2015 to October 2015

2) NOK = RS -> Search EPG -> Search for a TV-Show -> Click on the Blue highlighted name of the show in the results pane -> In the popup window with the EPG info, click on the red record button -> Click on date field, change month goes from September 2015 to February 1900

I can make a video if you want.

2) Second method issue Confirmed! Im also using Chrome. No difference if emptying the cache. Its an unusual way to schedule recordings though, so that may be why it hasent been discovered before.

It is indeed an unusual way but I have some channels twice in my channellist (dvb-s + dvb-c) So when I perform an EPG search I want to record a show from a specific Channel.

Will this be fixed in the next beta?

There is currently no webdeveloper at all working with the RS webinterface, since the original developer past away a few years ago. We can all help out here. The date widget is probably made with javascript and if getting the right entry points for the widget, we can fix it by ask around at javascript forums.

There was a problem with multiple inputs with same ID. Please extract "timer_new.zip", then copy "timer_new.html" into ".../DVBViewer/SVCweb" and replace the existing file.

timer_new.zip