no HbbTV reception (Polish TV, DVBViewer 5.5.2.0)

bjanuszs46

To the best of my knowledge HbbTV is broadcast on TVP1 and several months ago I was able to receive it with DVBViewer installed on my old computer; I still use the same tuner. Now I don't see the HbbTV icon when I select the channel.

I think I've enabled the plugin when reinstalling DVBViewer on my new computer. How to check it for sure?

Any other ideas?

Best regards

Janusz

To check you installation start the DVBViewer via DVBViewer Pro (Debug Mode).

Tune this channel and then poste a support.zip

If you like to verify on you own if there is HbbTV. Use TransEdit > Analyzer and look for AIT for this channel. If there is no AIT there is no HbbTV.

To check you installation start the DVBViewer via DVBViewer Pro (Debug Mode).

Tune this channel and then poste a support.zip

If you like to verify on you own if there is HbbTV. Use TransEdit > Analyzer and look for AIT for this channel. If there is no AIT there is no HbbTV.

Thank you very much for your quick answers!

Do you means lines like

107,0x006B,AIT,757,0,3.00kbps,9.01%,TVP1 HD

?

Regards

Janusz

I think that I'have the plugin enabled. When I start KeyTool and click on "Unlock" for HbbTV engine, my user name and password is displayed and the "Delete License Data" is active.

So the next step is to prepare support.zip?

Or perhaps I'm missing something obvious?

Regards

Janusz

The HbbTV/MHEG 5 Engine is not installed on your system. So it can't work.

Go in the https://www.DVBViewer.tv/members/ Paid Additions download and install it.

And it there is still a problem post a support.zip from the DVBViewer Pro in Debug Mode on the channel.

In the Debug Mode (start menu > DVBViewer > Support > DVBViewer Pro (Debug Mode).) the DVBViewer writs additional information in the DVBViewer.log which a necessary to investigate HbbTV problems.

The HbbTV/MHEG 5 Engine is not installed on your system. So it can't work.

Go in the https://www.DVBViewer.tv/members/ Paid Additions download and install it.

And it there is still a problem post a support.zip from the DVBViewer Pro in Debug Mode on the channel.

In the Debug Mode (start menu > DVBViewer > Support > DVBViewer Pro (Debug Mode).) the DVBViewer writs additional information in the DVBViewer.log which a necessary to investigate HbbTV problems.

When I try to reinstall HbbTV engine, the installer says the engine is already running. See the screenshot.

I thin I was running DVBViever Pro in Debu Mode... Anyway I've prepared a new file.

Best regards

Janusz

support.zip

post-139981-0-47544700-1444036004_thumb.jpg

Not the HbbTV engine is running but the DVBViewer or the RS.

You have to stop all software which is connected to the DVBViewer before installing or updating a part of it.

The message said explicitely that this the HbbTV engine that is running, but actually it was Recording Service.

I've realized that there is now a different icon for HbbTV, which was for me definitely confusing. Perhaps it worked all the time but I just didn't noticed it...

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards

Janusz