AirStar Picture cutoff

rrobinson52

Helllo Dvb ers

I am using the DVBViewer with the SkyStar 2 with Render 2.4xx

with my AirStar 2. I have downloaded the 2.11 version and all programs come in good.

There is however a problem with the size of the video in the brower window. The heads of the people are cut off and on the side of the recieving video,s it is also cut off.

I have tryed every possible adustment in the menu and there is no change. :robot:

Can anyone please lead me to the right source or adjustment to get these headlist people off of my screen.

Here a piece of log from the DVBViewer folder

MPEG2 Video Decoders:

---------------------

Elecard MPEG2 Video Decoder: 00700000

DVD Express Video Decoder: 00600000

GPL MPEG-1/2 Decoder: 00500000

MPEG Audio Decoders:

---------------------

AC3Filter: 40000000

Moonlight Odio Dekoda: 24111981

MPEG Audio Decoder: 03680001

Nero Digital Audio Decoder: 00600000

DVD Express Audio Decoder: 00600000

Thanx ahead of time for your patiants.

RR1

The heads of the people are cut off and on the side of the recieving video,s it is also cut off.

What about Settings/Zoom? If this doesn't work you'll probably have to adjust the overlay settings of your graphics card (rightclick on desktop, properties, last tab & button at the lower right...

:bye: Wow you are king of the Overlay :)

You did it. It was the Grafic card adjustment. VK and VG. I pull the regal all the way over to VK and watched the DVBViewer as the video started pulling in all the did not see before field. Now I have the whole picture.

Thanks a Mil :robot:

Truely Greatful

RR1