Channel Shortcut Configuration

ChrisJones

Hi all,

Is there any way to assign keyboard shortcuts to more than 10 channels or favourites? It seems that numerical shortcuts are automatically allocated to all the channels, but only the first 10 are available for editing in the Input section of the options

Thanks for any help,

Chris

The channel numbers are based on the position in the channel list (starting with 0).

To select channel no. 42 you press the 4 and within 2 sek. the 2

Yes, but what if I want to assign a different channel to the keys 4 and 2?

Edited by ChrisJones

If you press key 4 you get the 5 channel (if you don't press another key).

If you like to have a different channel on this poison you open the channel list editor. And move a different channel on the 5 position.

If you press key 4 you get the 5 channel (if you don't press another key).

If you like to have a different channel on this poison you open the channel list editor. And move a different channel on the 5 position.

Yeah it's possible to rearrange them in this way, but it is still quite limiting (and extremely unintuitive).

Let me try explaining another way: I have 10 of my favourite channels assigned to keys 0-9, as that's the quickest, easiest way to access them. However, I have more than 10 favourites, so after 11 and 12 it becomes increasingly awkward to punch in the numbers (try typing 10 with one hand for example). Logically you'd want to assign them to easily accessible numbers like 22, 89 etc.

And if I want a channel called "Channel 24" to be assigned to key(s) 24 since it's easier to remember that way, moving it to that position in the list editor shifts all your higher numbered channels out of order again, like one of those sliding puzzles. It can even mean having to insert unused channels as padding (assuming there are actually enough of them available), just to get the favourite channel into the right number position.

Moreover, I can't assign any more than 10 channels to keys other than numbers, and what I really want to do is have them all on the number pad, but I can't seem to find any way of achieving that.

Edited by ChrisJones