add channels to context menu in task bar shortcut

wmax

Good evening,

When right clicking on the DVBViewer taskbar icon there are (among other options) three german channels. Each provides a rapid start of DVBViewer with the selected channel.

This feature is really handy for fast testing my antenna without passing the favorites menus.

But since I do not live in Germany and I have also hardware attached for other satelites, cable and terrestrial DVB I would like to add some other channels to the context menu.

Can anybody help me how do this?

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

It is defined in the file jumplist.ini in the configuration folder. I would recommend the format

[Channel Name]="-c:[Channel ID]"

where [Channel Name] is up to your choice and [Channel ID] can be obtained from the DVBViewer channel editor -> right-click a channel -> Copy ID to Clipboard.

The result should look like

arte="-c:2359890582722586686|arte HD"

• Like 1

Good afternoon,

I edited the jumplist.ini file following your advise.

But after restarting windows and DVBViewer the context menu remained unchanged.

Is there a next step? Am I right that somehow the modications have to enter in the registry?

Bingo!

After editing the proper file the context menu showed correctly.

Many thanks! Once more I am impressed by the versatility of the DVBViewer software.

Note: By searching my harddrive for "jumplist.ini" in Explorer I also identified the proper file in "ProgramData/CMUV/DVBViewer.