I need channel list pls

Veritech

Hello everyone. Im new to this forum. I started using this great app. Can someone upload last channel list pls? Also what basic plugins I need for this great app to work? Thank you.

In most cases you don't need plug-ins at all.

And without more informations nobody can give you a fitting channel list.

What are you receive with your hardware (DVB-T, DVB-C or DVB-S). And which provider (city, cable company or sat position).

You can generate/update the channel list by you own.

TV/Radio > Scan channels

select the Reception Type

and a Transponder list with fits to you provider.

and click scan range

• Like 1

Thank you for responding so quickly. I am still using Windows 7 64. I will try 5.3.2 then. I have 5.5.2. and its crashing.

with pleasure,what remote you have,is ok?

Hey guys. I need more help please. Yesterday I had bought 1 lnb and also have other 2. All are different. I also have lnb multiholder for 3 lnb-s. Now is it possible that I connect hotbird, eutelsat and astra on 2 sat cards ( one is pinnacle PCTV 7010iX Dual and other will be Skystar S2 ) on two different PC-s? ( like 2 receivers ) Seller had offered me diseqc 4 in 1 out. I can use only one pc with ss s2 then. Is there diseqc 4 in and 2 out? Also I need help how to setup diseqc in DVBViewer for 13,16,19? I know this is many questions but I really need some help. Thank you.

Hi Veritech,

please find top useful info about DiSEqC in the DiSEqC Setting section of Transedit Manual:

Transedit use the same DVBViewer/RS concept/guide line, so better you understand directly

what you want / can do with all that hw before you try to blindly set/use it...

if somethings isn't enough clear, please post your question with all possible detail...

:bye:

Thank you for your answer. I will try it. Can anyone respond me to other questions maybe? Also what is difference between Skystar S2 and HD2? Which one is better? I read that HD2 is no longer selling or something like that.

The best channel list you can have is the one you build yourself ;) and I suggest you to use TransEdit for that (you can download it in "Member section"); depends on the Scanner/Timeouts settings, but it take only between 3-8min to scan a sat position....

About your question "Is there diseqc 4 in and 2 out?": since every LNB have can activate only one by one their 4 "tuning section" (2 frequency bands, Low and High, and 2 polarizations, Horizontal and Vertical, so they are LV, LH, HV and HH), you can use only one receiver per LNB out, otherwise if a second receiver request a different freq/pol. it would block the first...

There are some solutions (your seller would have told you...):

+ single LNB with 2 out ie "twin out LNB", they can tune 1 sat position for 2 indipendent receivers (there are also for 4 and 8 out)

+ double twin LNB (2 sat pos x 2 indip. receivers)

+ LNB Quattro + Multiswitch:

- LNB Quattro, 1 sat pos. and 4 cable out, one for each LNB tuning section (...so you have to carry 4 cable for every LNB)

- Multiswitch can have 1 or more LNB Quattro for input, and 2 to 32 or more indipendent out (normally they're used to serve an entire building)

+ (maybe) SCR/unicable LNB, in witch unfortunately I haven't any experience...

• Like 1

The best channel list you can have is the one you build yourself ;) and I suggest you to use TransEdit for that (you can download it in "Member section"); depends on the Scanner/Timeouts settings, but it take only between 3-8min to scan a sat position....

About your question "Is there diseqc 4 in and 2 out?": since every LNB have can activate only one by one their 4 "tuning section" (2 frequency bands, Low and High, and 2 polarizations, Horizontal and Vertical, so they are LV, LH, HV and HH), you can use only one receiver per LNB out, otherwise if a second receiver request a different freq/pol. it would block the first...

There are some solutions (your seller would have told you...):

+ single LNB with 2 out ie "twin out LNB", they can tune 1 sat position for 2 indipendent receivers (there are also for 4 and 8 out)

+ double twin LNB (2 sat pos x 2 indip. receivers)

+ LNB Quattro + Multiswitch:

- LNB Quattro, 1 sat pos. and 4 cable out, one for each LNB tuning section (...so you have to carry 4 cable for every LNB)

- Multiswitch can have 1 or more LNB Quattro for input, and 2 to 32 or more indipendent out (normally they're used to serve an entire building)

+ (maybe) SCR/unicable LNB, in witch unfortunately I haven't any experience...

Thank you. Now I have clear picture :) Now I am setting 3 lnb-s for 13, 16, 19.2 . How can I find sattelite if I dont have channel list? Is there some sat finder application or something. I have list for 13 and 19.2.