Channel Not displayed

e123enitan

I have few issues to report,

First when I installed I got this error msg, not sure the implication and how it would affect the performance DVB/RS

post-147024-0-87871500-1455155029_thumb.png

Secondly, channel do not displayed, while it seem the channel running under the hood

post-147024-0-95698700-1455155121_thumb.png

post-147024-0-23787600-1455155136_thumb.png

Lastly I could see the function to generate support zip fill which possible details all my setting which could be attached as I have done in past

I can seem to get anything to function with this program very frustrating, it just kept freezing and crashing, it was like this while of 5.5.0 and 1.31. I wish I hadn't upgrade.

Sorry if sound pissed it just almost a week now no TV for my kids, I have done everything I know to get this to work, yet nothing seem to, trust one of the dev assist as usual.

Thanks

my apology if sound crazy

post-147024-0-66192100-1455155378_thumb.png

Edited by e123enitan

Is the DVBViewer Pro without the RS working without any problems?

You shroud not use the RS until everything works without problems with the DVBViewer Pro.

The error message in the first screed shot is not normal. That means there is something going completely worm on you Windows installation.

Either a anti-virus software is sabotaging the DVBViewer. Or some basic windows functions aren't working correctly on you PC. The setup tried to start the RS configuration program. And that simple task was not possible on you PC.

If you like to know what is going on by the playback. Settings > Filters > DVB Source

Video and Audio State should be Enabled/Connected. If not there are no data revised.

Is the DVBViewer Pro without the RS working without any problems?

You shroud not use the RS until everything works without problems with the DVBViewer Pro.

No even before I installed the RS, Tv will will not show, each time I change the channel

The error message in the first screed shot is not normal. That means there is something going completely worm on you Windows installation.

Either a anti-virus software is sabotaging the DVBViewer. Or some basic windows functions aren't working correctly on you PC. The setup tried to start the RS configuration program. And that simple task was not possible on you PC.

I will review the anti virus

If you like to know what is going on by the playback. Settings > Filters > DVB Source

post-147024-0-84287900-1455157318_thumb.png

Video and Audio State should be Enabled/Connected. If not there are no data revised.

Thanks for swift respond most appreciated

I think it the malware program which may have thought DVB/RS as harmful application or software, I shall uninstall and reinstall from scratch.

So your suggestion if to have DVB ruining first before installing RS?

I just reinstalled, accepted all default settings, imported a channel, yet I am a not able to watch selected channel, however I got the support zip file hope this will help to figure out my issue

Thanks

support.zip

support.zip

This support file is taken after I turn on the debug version, I am not sure it will help anything, I dont know why I have issue on every steps, any help be appreciated-Thanks

Edited by e123enitan

I have rebuild the DVB from scratch, just about to scan transponder to begin testing channel view etc, the question I have is which mode should I run to capture log full log which should help to troubleshoot deep activities therefore should I run as debug, safe or normal modes.

Thanks again for your supports

Some people are reporting that installing the WinTV-V7 from Hauppauge can fix some errors in the registry eave if they are not using a Hauppauge card.

http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/55447-fur-diesen-sender-ist-kein-dvb-geraet-verfugbar/?p=442143

I have no idea what the setup is changing.

I am certain what this mean but I will certainly look into it, but here is what my filter look like, I dont know where to to take from such that the screen reflect like what you posted for review.

post-147024-0-39021300-1455247170_thumb.png

Tjod, on 11 Feb 2016 - 21:59, said:snapback.png

Some people are reporting that installing the WinTV-V7 from Hauppauge can fix some errors in the registry eave if they are not using a Hauppauge card.
http://www.DVBViewer...ugbar/?p=442143

I have no idea what the setup is changing.

With respect to this side, my apology, I make sense of the web page its written in foreign language which I couldn't read.

Thanks anyway for sharing, why do I need to pay for another 3 party software in order to get DVB to work. What surprise me was before 5.5.2 every was working fine, I have on numerous occasions uninstalled and installed DVB without issue. But As I moved to the latest version I experienced this current no display of TV

I started experiencing this issue last week after I tried to installed DVB, don't misunderstood me DVB is great, compare to other I have review, also I release my limited knowledge of the application and I willing to learn with your support, but it shouldn't be this difficult.

It appears from my limited knowledge it seems the video part of DVB has issue FOR ME, and how to get this to configure as such the the TV display, what baffles me is I have Kodi, emby server installed on the same PC both play movies fine.

I am confused

Edited by e123enitan

OK I have a partial good NEW, I installed RS, accept default configuration,, then I went to test client from another PC and Kodi WALA it there is a display of Channels.

So it appears the issue lies within the serve PC, I shall continue to investigate where the issue lies and keep you posted.

Thanks for your kind supports.

Hi Have resolved the issue raised in this thread after relentless research for several days, that been said, which of this file worth backing up in case of something goes wrong that I have to restore.

Thanks

C:\ProgramData\Mixesoft\FastSatfinder\2x\Transponders

C:\ProgramData\CMUV

C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer

Hi Have resolved the issue raised in this thread after relentless research for several days, that been said, which of this file worth backing up in case of something goes wrong that I have to restore.
Thanks
C:\ProgramData\Mixesoft\FastSatfinder\2x\Transponders
C:\ProgramData\CMUV
C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer

I Got my answer from this thread,

http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/32818-how-to-backup-DVBViewer/

it seem the best option is to copy whole file in CMUV for safety purpose.

:original: