Satellite setup in DVBprog

Siddan

hi

I could need a small Guidance with this since i can´t really see anywhere and there is just too much of everything... :/

I have a dish with 4 headers or DiSEqC pointed to each satellite. I have tried a bit on both Setup4PC and DVBprog.

on Setup4PC I can´t get any signal of the other DiSEqC options.. only Pos A - Opt A as it seems . Overall I just get a signal for Astra 1b as it seems. So do I need to setup the 4 satellites on both?.. and which name should be selected when rightclicking the status symbol,,, there are so bloody many hehe

All I know is that is that I shuld have the DiSEqC settings in DVBprog to "1.0 or 2.0" and then add the following LNB. And that is where I am kinda stuck. I am not sure which header is pointed to which satellite but that could be tested so it won´t be difficult to see.

I have tried looking at lyngsat.com but that shows where the dish should point at and so and I am just unsure about all the settings in DVBprog, like what to have in LOF1 and 2 and also Switch.

My following pointed satellites are:

Sirius 5 E

Thor 1 W

Astra 19.2 E

Hotbird 13 E

I would like to recieve all channels on those followings....

I live in sweden and is using the Sky Star 2 pci card

thanks

Edited by Siddan

ok now this is funny.....

Now I managed to get a few channels from Thor 1 W but ONLY in DVB Dream. I started to recieve channels from the scan option selecting Thor 2/3 and I had to rightclick Setup4PC and chose T-Systems Hotbird 13 E during the scan for it to pick up the channels, why i do not know but i did it randomly.

This I cant do in DVBprog. But but nut.. seems like I can´t watch any channels in DVB Dream.. it is all black.