TS STream / DVBViewer PRO/GE / Recording service

b3ns3nsiz

Hi my friend and thanks a lot :)

I'm using DVBViewer pro with recording service (in single seat) in backend and KODI in frontend

I need to use TS Stream search option but is not including in DVBViewer pro

When i use Transedit 4.1.0 beta i search channels with a .m3u file and i can find what i whant but i cant extract channel list to .ini

But it's OK with DVBViewer GE

So, if it's impossible to do what i whant Transedit and DVBViewer Pro, how can i use recording service with DVBViewer GE ?

Thanks a lot for your help ! :)

Edited by b3ns3nsiz

Neither Recording Service nor DVBViewer Pro has TS stream Support.

Only DVBViewer GE and TransEdit 4.x.

In DVBViewer Pro you can open .m3u play-lists like any other media file. And if working codecs are present you can watch the streams.

If you like to use DVBViewer GE with the RS just add a RTSP device in the DVBViewer GE and configure it corresponding to the RS. And run a channel scan in the DVBViewer GE. Then you can watch channels which the RS is able to revise in the DVBViewer GE.

But the DVBViewer GE has nothing to-do with streaming. It is only a client. So it is only interesting for you, if you replace Kodi with the DVBViewer GE.

OK thanks !

I confirme, we can play .m3u playlist with DVBViewer but we can't save the playlist in a .ini file :(

How can i export Scanned .m3u file to .ini and save it in DVBViewer's channel editor's ?

I prefere DVBViewer Pro than GE

Thanks a lot :)

You can't get streaming URL's in the DVBViewer Pro channel list. Only in the DVBViewer GE channel list.

Put the TransEdit.exe in the same folder as the DVBViewer.exe (DVBViewer GE) and select all scan results in TransEdit and select Add/Update.

If you try to run the DVBViewr Pro as client for the RS simply run the RS Wizard.

http://en.DVBViewer.tv/wiki/Recording_Service_Installation_Guide#Setting_up_DVBViewer