key file rename fails

Bigtone

I had to move to a new computer running W7. I try to install the latest DVBViewer and point to the key file. I then get a message saying the keyfile is to be renamed to make it valid. The next message it that the renaming has failed.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Tony

If the KeyTool try to rename the in the current folder to xxxxxxxxxxx.dvbvkey. Mostly you selecting the key file it in a place where it is writ protected.

Copy it to a place where it can be renamed by the KeyTool and select the dvbvkey file there.

No this doesnt work.Key file has been tried in My documents and in DVBViewer folders still the same message. I have also tried to run keytool as administrator, still no joy.

Thanks for any help

Tony

Had to move to a new machine. Keyfile copied to new machine in both my documents and DVBViewer folders Downloaded latest version of DVBViewer. Running the keytool file leads to a message saying keyfile needs to be reamed to make it valid followed by a message saying the renaming has failed. It is a Hauppage 88x card , the mb is a gigabyte MA78GM-SH2 uses a amd780g chipset. with onboard video card.

Please help.

Thanks

Tony