recording service warning

After update to DVBViewer to 5.6.0 I get warning when start DVBViewer:

The recording service is running but DVBViewer is not configured for shared usage of dvb hardware!

When I run recording service wizard all fields are empty and I can't write anything in the fields, but the recording service record what is set for recording.

post-142064-0-79956700-1457429037_thumb.jpg

Is the "Select a Recording Service" drop down menu empty?

Poste a support.zip

If the DVBViewer directly accesses the DVB hardware on the PC with the RS you can loose recordings. Or get other problems. But how often they may occur depends on the number of DVB tuner in the PC. And the use of DVBViewer and the RS.

I only use one DVB tuner in my HTPC and yes, the Select a recording service drop down menu is empty.

Edited by refosk

You should not post the supporttool (I have removed it) but the support.zip generated by running it.

If the drop down menu is empty, mostly something on your PC is blocking the multicast UDP communication between DVBViewer and RS.

This can cause other problems as well e.g. the list in the DVBViewer of recordings running the the RS can be out of date.

And is you aren't replacing the hardware assess in the DVBViewer with a virtual network device. he DVBViewer can block recordings or the EPG update in the RS can block playback in the DVBViewer.

You need to enable the RTSP Server in the RS options.

And then add a RTSP device in the DVBViewer and set tuner type of it to cable.

And then change the status of the "Cinergy C PCI Digital Tuner" to don't use.