A new MUX at channel 7 (191,5 MHz) - should I expect problems?

bjanuszs46

A new MUX is available in Warsaw, at the moment only with test signal. However I am unable to tune to it.

I understand this is primarily a DAB frequency and my antenna supports it. I have no idea whether my Technisat CableStar Combo supports it, I can't find any information on this subject. Do I understand correctly that DVBViewer supports it? If so, than my problems must be due to the weak signal or my tuner hardware.

I will appreciate your comments and advices.

Regards

Janusz

A good joke but TransEdit Blind Scan by default scans: 54-64:7,177.5-226.5:7,474-858:8, I guess it does it for some good reasons. So the new MUX frequency is included in the range. BTW, what is the meaning of the numbers after colons?

Is it a DVB-T mux?? If you know the frequency why do you want to use "blind" scan? Just add the known frequeny to an existing list (ini) in transedit. Blind scan is only useful when there is no known frequency.

54-64:7 means: scan the range between 54MHz and 64MHz with steps of 7MHz. In case of a lock the frequency will be added to the list.

Thanks for the explanation.

Yes, it is a DVB-T mux. I forgot to mention this explicitly.

I've added now the frequency to the list,earlier I've got confused by using a wrong decimal separator.

Look like the test of the mux is finished, so there is no signal now. I hope there will be no problems the mux will start normal broadcasting.