Hauppauge HVR-950 works with Transedit but not DVBViewer

LearningCurve

Running the latest versions of DVBViewer and Transedit on Windows 7 32bit. With the HVR-950 I can scan atsc channels and view them in Transedit but I get nothing in DVBViewer. After attempting to scan in DVBViewer, it will not work again in Transedit until I reboot. Scanning devices again does not help. I have two AverMedia atsc tuners that work fine. All three tuners were used with older versions of DVBViewer running on windows Xp in 2011. This is on a fresh install of windows 7. I started with the latest drivers for the HVR-950, then tried older drivers with the same results.

support.zip

Edited by LearningCurve

Before, I had tried every combination of "Direct tuning" or "Use internal Network Provider filter" possible with no luck. After your post I tried it again and when it failed rebooted before trying another combination. After a fresh boot, Turning off "Direct Tuning" is what worked.

Thanks Man!