Problem scaning

androlegend

I do not understand anything.

give me a link to take off the previous version.

what have made new is disgusting.

I pray for a quick update.

In the previous version it was not possible either.

The only difference was that you changed the frequency an not the number of the transponder in the transponder list.

But the DVBViewer did not scant the selected frequency. But the transponder with the from the transponder list with the nearest frequency.

So there is no functionality lost. The GUI only represent it better what is happening in the background.

And there is only one place where you can get DVBViewer versions https://www.DVBViewer.tv/members/ you cant get versions which aren't available there by the old versions (and versions from other users will nt work with you license an will result in a ban of the user posting the version).

The only other solution is that you have the old version in the DVBViewer Program Folder > setup (if you haven't uninstalled a version there are all version you had installed on the PC).

• 3 weeks later...