4:2:2 video problem

freenow

ffdshow as MPEG2 video decoder is able to handle almost all 4:2:2 video.

After installation (32 bit version for DVBViewer!) launch the ffdshow Video Decoder Configuration from the Windows start menu, go to the Codecs page and select libavcodec for MPEG2. Finally launch DVBViewer and select ffdshow as MPEG2 Video Decoder on Options -> DirectX.

in this step Finally launch DVBViewer and select ffdshow as MPEG2 Video Decoder on Options -> DirectX.

i dont have this choice.have only this:

system default

lav video decoder

microsoft

please help here

if you can watch at least for short moment, directshow should be ok. I guess your problems come the encryption of the feed. -> no discussion here.

Snap2.png

Snap3.png

if you can watch at least for short moment, directshow should be ok. I guess your problems come the encryption of the feed. -> no discussion here.

the feed is fta mate

Usually Custom EVR is the best choice for DVBViewer Pro, particularly for OSD display.

However, the Video Renderer has no influence on whether 4:2.2 can be played or not. It's the job of the Video Decoder.

• Like 1