Licence information not stored

ko20

HI,

Win7 64. Fresh instalation. Installation of Viewer Pro went smooth. Ask for key/password. But each time I try to run it shows errorL User Data error 744, Pls use keytool.exe to enter correct data.

KeyTool.exe confrims that data has been storred sucesfully. but viewer stil shows error.

Demo version was working fine!

Is the .dvbvkey in C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVBViewer Shared\? Is the file size of it 1024 Bytes?

If yes post a support.zip maybe this gives more informations what is going wrong.

.dvbkey is in above the folder. 1024 bytes

When I open KeyTool.exe it shows in key file field :Faulty, blank username and passwd.

When I choose dvbkey and press save it says: Storing username, password and key file succeeded

When I manually delete .debvkey from above folder and repeat process, dvbkey is stored in folder, but still see error user data error 744: PLs use keytool.....

support.zip

Edited by ko20