hauppauge remote

hauppaugeuser

Is there a link for hauppauge remote plugin? I have installed WinTv software. In case of winlirc it has hauppauge.dll on the list but if selected it reports error. Hauppauge remote does not use com port remote.

Most probably winlirc's hauppauge.dll is needed if you have a serial IR receiver (from hauppauge or whatever) and want to use it with a hauppauge remote... ie, as Tjod already stated: if you don't have a serial IR receiver you don't need Winlirc at all.

You have use one of this two DVBViewer's plugin: Universal Remote plugin or Hauppauge Remote Plugin

:bye:

The receiver is original that I got with HVR-1100 card. If start winlirc and select hauppauge dll it reports error and nothing can be done, dll for the other card can be normaly selected. The link you gave me gives a link to the page, but there is nothing on the page do downlad. The DVBViewer has winlirc and general remote check option and nothing can be done there.

DVBViewer has winlirc and general remote check option and nothing can be done there.

You have to manually install a remote plugin (coping the relative files in the DVBViewer "Plugins" folder) to make they appear in that selection window; you can download it from the "Members" page you access to download DVBViewer Pro (of course once you've bought it... because you've bought it, isn't it?); they are collected under the "Input plugins" section of that page...

:bye:

The last software I purchased was WinTV8. Can you let all functions available in demo version? The meain reason I tryed DVBViewer versus WinTv is because it does not use net framework, that occupies cpu resources and overscan is done correct.

Edited by hauppaugeuser