Recording Service V1.32.0.0 Cannot save Channel Group

Hello,

I am having some trouble with Recording Service V1.32.0.0. Whenever I make a Channel Group selection for a particular TV tuner and go "OK", the selection reverts to the default values when I reopen Recording service. If I rescan devices, still get the same problem.

Many thanks,

Tim

Here is the support file, attached below.

I also have another problem. This happens after trying to load a remote saved in an earlier version of DVBV.

ANWENDUNGSFEHLER

Exception EFCreateError in Modul Universal.dll bei 0001AA11. Datei "C:\ProgramData\DVBViewer\universalremote.ini" kann nicht erstellt werden. Access is denied.

I don't speak German, so don't know what this means.

support.zip

The error in the DVBViewer log results from trying to save the key configuration as Hauppauge.remote in the program folder and not in the configuration folder. The DVBViewer has no write access rights in the program folder. So that has nothing to do with the other problem.

If you change other hardware settings e.g. "Has CI", are they stored?

I have noticed that any changes I make are not stored in hardware configuration of both the Recording Service and DVBViewer. If I select or deselect CI in RS, the changes are not stored. If I add unicast devices in DVBV they are gone when I restart. If I configure DVBV input options, not stored. Very weird. I am using W10 64 OS.

Thanks,

Tim

Also, the Hauppauge.remote is being saved in C:\ProgramData\CMUV\DVBViewer\Remotes, but I still get the error message

They are stored in configuration folder/hardware.xml and \Config\svchardware.xml you could try delete them. They should be generated by the next DVBViewer/RS start.

Are new files generated? Do you then still have the problem?

I now realize my error. Forgot to disable Bitdefender antivirus during install. It crippled the installation. A fresh install fixed the issue.