No sound on one channel

peterhohmann27

I am in Australia and for some reason I no longer get audio on 7mate (in other words it used to be fine). I have not changed anything I can remember and all other Australian free-to-air channels work fine.

7mate is an SD channel with MPEG audio. I am running DBViewerPro v5.6.2

Could anyone advise me on how to troubleshoot the problem? I have no idea. I tried changing the audio to AC3 and the other options but no result. I also rescanned all the channels but no result.

Thanks for any suggestions!

support.zip

Thank you for the response. I have fixed it after all. I deleted the channel and rescanned and the new one worked (I thought rescanning would refresh the channel but apparently not). I think what happened was that the channel used to be HD but is now SD, though another channel did the same (the free-to-air providers in Australia have been changing which of their channels are HD and switching to the newer MPEG4 standard).