1.33 and color in taskbar?

Hi.

I just went from 1.32 to 1.33 and noticed that the icon in the taskbar is now some light blue color when the service is idle.

On my monitor at least, this is quite close to the grey color used when the service is off.

I must say that I liked the orange color better.

Is there any way to change the color of the icon?

rco133

On my monitor at least, this is quite close to the grey color used when the service is off.

Looks like you are in need of a new monitor. :) Or at least of some monitor adjustment. No problem here.

Is there any way to change the color of the icon?

No. The color has been changed to blue so it can be distinguished from the DVBViewer tray icon and in order to unify the Recording Service appearance.

However, everybody who does not like the new icon is invited to create a better one:

http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/58337-rs-133-icons/?p=447765

Talking of the taskbar icon, it would have been a great opportunity to add a high resolution one that does not look pixelated in anything but a 100% windows scaling

Thanks for the quick replies.

Gues I have mixed up where what is.

The icon I am talking about is the one located in the bottom right in Windows 7. Guess thats the notification area, and not the task bar.

It changes to grey when RS is turned off, and to dark orange when RS is recording.

I'll have a look at the links pasted above, because I really think it is too close to the RS turned off color.

rco133

Hi.

Yeah, guess I am blind, and my monitor colors are all screwed up or whatever.

And yes, if you put the three icons on a White background of course it is very easy to tell them apart.

But when you are using standard "Windows 7 Basic" color in the taskbar/notification area, the difference is far from as noticeable as it was before with the orange and the grey color.

But, obviously I am the only one having issues with this, so guess I'll just have to live with it, since I can't change it.

So, lets just leave it at this.

rco133