DVBViewer will not start with DisplayLink device connected

marek_g

I've setup my new Hauppauge WinTV-dual HD - Dual USB tuner yesterday and everything works great. I have only one issue.

I've got 2 external screens and projector connected to my laptop. I'm using USB to DisplayPort Video adapters that are using DisplayLink technology.

I'm not able to lunch DVBViewer when adapters are connected. DVB freeze at a welcome screen with 'Searching Directshow Components...' message.

Once I unplug all adapters it starts normally.

It's really annoying as every time when I want to use DVBViewer I need to disconnect all external screens and projector, lunch DVBViewer and then reconnect everything.

Is there a way to resolve it? Is it possible to ignore the DisplayLink Video adapters in DVBViewer start script/procedure?

Thank you,

Marek

Tjod thank you very much for your help.

The issue has been resolved by disabling DisplayLink Audio adapter in Windows Device Manager (Sound, video and game controllers) and reboot.