Problems with HbbTV in v 5.6.3

Radioman

I'm having problems with HbbTV since upgrading to 5.6.3.
The ARD-stations, both TV and Radio works fine, so does SRF info. But if I tune to Canal 24 Horas or Multithek nothing happens after
I've chosen HbbTV. Even if I press F5 (red button), there is no HbbTV. Both these two channels worked OK with 5.6.2. These are the stations that I've tested so far.

Any hints before I downgrade?

Thats not quite a bug in the DVBViewer. The Hbbtv Engine checks if the stream is application/vnd.hbbtv, but the server tells that it is plain html until the stream is opened. I probably can fix this with javascript injection.

Okay, i've updated the hbbtv.xml on the server. The "trick" is to redirect to the proper page. You should see your hbbtv app now after restarting the DVBViewer.

Sure it does, you probably have to remove the hbbtv.xml file in your settings.

Yes, by removing hbbtv.xml Canal 24 Horas is OK, but still no HbbTV on multithek (19E 12633H).

The Multithek is a monstrosity, a rag back, without deeper changes it probably won't run. They even did not fixed obvious bugs i had sent them in the past.

You might have a look by yourself to see what i mean: http://95.81.179.101/dvbs/multithek/landing.php

I fixed it this time, but to be honest. I'm quite annoyed by their code and unresponsiveness in the past.

Christian

I fixed it this time, but to be honest. I'm quite annoyed by their code and unresponsiveness in the past.

Thanks! I see what you mean, I'm trying TecTimeTV and all I get is "Der Stream wird geladen...Bitte haben Sie etwas Gelduld." :glare:

You should be able to open this page inside the DVBViewer. I did not tested all urls inside, but the most should run fine.