This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.
I have had DVBViewer for quite a few years now and always had the same problem. I hope one of you clever peeps can explain what the correct procedure is:-
1) I open transedit with my 28.2 ini file that is stored in the DVBViewer directory ( I also have one in a directory C:/ProgramData CMUV?)
2) I do a "Scan all" (that currently 78 transponders as of March 2015) I have filter 1 set to free to air and filter 2 set to both, It finds 390 channels.
3) I press update all button and then close the scanner page.
4) Then I remember to press the save button on the Transedit page, this i am thinking has updates the 28.2 ini file with all the channels it found during the scan?
5) It looks like this has saved and opened from the CMUV directory, any idea why do i have 2 directories with similar info in?
6) I copied the 28.2 ini so i have the same file in both places, as i dont know what i am doing.
7) I open DVBViewer NOW WHAT should i do? I go to the TV/Radio tab and click on channel list, there isn't one, so I click on channel editor and then try and use the button bottom left, which says "Imports a channel list" Excellent i think I can import the list i have just saved, I select it and press open, the box closes and I'm back to the Channel list Editor with NO CHANNELS.
Can someone please tell me what on earth i am doing wrong?
From time to time I use transedit to refresh my program list.
Because I have changed my DVB card and problem persist I decided to write.
The problem concerns lot's of transponder frequencies so I only describe one case. I always use latest transponder list from http://pl.kingofsat.net/%C2'>
There is no problem when scanning channels only from freq 11411 from Hot Bird 13E. But when I select two element next to each other ( it will be 11393 and 11411 ) the 11411 is not scanning (PAT, PMD, SDT is red ). The funny thing is when I select only 11373 and 11411 the 11411 is scanned correctly :/
This is not just a problem with freq 11411. There is much more freq. which is not scanned while scanning using all freq. from transponder ( I always use ScanAll from TransEdit ). It always scan correctly when is selected as the only one.
Right now I'm using Skystar 2 express HD. My previous card was SkyStar HD2 with the same result.
Technisat Driver 4.6 and 4.7
TransEdit 3.9.5 as well as 4.0.7
Moved card to completely different PC - problem persist ( the same os Win7x64 )
All variances of:
Stop stream while tuning Use internal Network Provider filter Use standard interface I really do not want to scan each freq. separately