No channels selection available in search epg

Hi,

Today installed new version of recording service but have a problem when searching epg and channel selection which channel to search for but the list is empty.

Anybody has the same?

See attachment.

post-145590-0-96414900-1468359824_thumb.png

Are channels on other pages in the web-interface available?

post a support.zip

My first assumption world be you have limited the channels in the web-interface but the favourites list is empty.

...and if you have updated a version earlier than 1.33 please follow the hint given here:

When using the Web Interface please force the browser to reload it without cache usage by pressing Ctrl + F5 or clear the browser cache before using the Web Interface. Due to major changes it may not work correctly if old files get involved.

My first assumption world be you have limited the channels in the web-interface but the favourites list is empty.

@Tjod: The RS ignores "Only Favourites" mode if no favourites are available.

Are channels on other pages in the web-interface available?

post a support.zip

I use only favourites channels because i have so many so my choice was favourites only in webinterface and show radio channels and tv channels not selected but then it will not showup in the selection area.

Thanks for the hint after selecting TV channels it is available again.

Now i have your attention :original: there is also a cosmetic flaw, in the tvguide the vertical lines seperating the channels are not aligned and moveing more to the right when you go the the right site of the tvguide see attachment. Is that due to the channel logo's size? it showed up two versions ago i did not have that before.

Thanks for looking into it and helping me out on the channel issue.

Bernard

post-145590-0-52096100-1468397016_thumb.png

post-145590-0-60159300-1468397424_thumb.png

Edited by Qosmio