AVerMedia TD310 cannot find channels

Hi there,

I just bought a AVerMedia TD310 USB Stick for DVB-T2, DVB-T and DVB-C and I cannot find any channels with DVBViewer Pro Demo.

My second card is in internal PCI KNC One card and DVBViewer is able to find channels with DVB-C.

Both devices are recognized by DVBViewer in the settings dialog.

I can find channels and watch TV with the AVerTV 3D software.

Attached is the support.zip.

Hope someone can help :(

http://www.avermedia.com/tv_more/product/tv/avermedia_td310

TDVBDevice InitDevice AVerMedia TD310 BDA C Filter (1)

TDVBDevice InitDevice AVerMedia TD310 BDA Filter (2)
Latest drivers are installed + AVerTV 3D

br

support.zip

Edited by Arret

Hello,

I also have the exact same problem as Arret specified.

My Avermedia 61TD3 USB stick works very well, but as the software is sub-par, I purchsed DVBViewer Pro version, downloaded the newest version 3 days ago and installed it alongside the Avarmedia software.

As Arret stated, the Avarmedia software works flawlessly, though I agree that it is sub-par. The DVBViewer, on the other side, fails to see any channels via AVerMedia TD310 BDA Filter and using the german DVB-Transponder list.

Attempts with the European Transponder-list, switching to and from DVB-T2 and changing the search-settings to look for further frequencies have been unsuccessful.

I hope that this issue can be resolved soon.

With best regards,

Chatulio

support.zip

Edited by Chatulio

I have also opened a thread in the MediaPortal forum about this stick and have posted my finding there.

For reasons unknown to me DVBViewer and MediaPortal are only able to use the stick right after driver installation, however after that it does not work anymore.

I tested the whole thing on a fresh Windows 10 x64.

Findings here:

http://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/avermedia-td310-cannot-find-channels.134788/#post-1191040

Does deactivating / reacitivating the device in the Windows device manager take effect? Either positive (if it is not working) or negative (if it is working).

Does deactivating / reacitivating the device in the Windows device manager take effect? Either positive (if it is not working) or negative (if it is working).

Does not work for me.

Regardless if I skip the reboot after the deactivation/activation or make a reboot for the activation.

DVBViewer reports: No Hardware Available or shows a black screen.

Interestingly if it shows a black screen I see the EPG at the beginning, but no Video or Audio.

Interestingly if it shows a black screen I see the EPG at the beginning

Persistent EPG stored in the file epg.dat once you have received the frequency.

Looks like the AverMedia stick is a money-loser due to bad drivers ;)

Persistent EPG stored in the file epg.dat once you have received the frequency.

Looks like the AverMedia stick is a money-loser due to bad drivers ;)

That explains it.

It seems so, I now have ordered a "Hauppauge Win TV solo-HD USB 2.0 Stick DVB-C/T/T2 Receiver".

I can almost find no recommendations for DVB-C USB sticks, so hopefully this one is better (if I set the symbolrate to 6900000...)