localhost EPG viewer

Agini

As i sit infront of TV i have to walk up to my PC and press record to record a TV show.

I would like for an option to - either - have an localhost served EPG in the main DVBViewer application, I know DVBViewer Server can do this but i see a simple localhost served EPG as a better option for me that i can surf on my phone - or - an Android EPG that connects to the DVBViewer application an let me see its EPG.

This functionality is already in DVBViewer Server - but Server is too complex for me and i don't need to stream tv channels - it would be nice to be able to surf or connect to DVBViewer on my PC from my phone while sitting infront of my TV

Sincerely

Agini

If you need a web server you will need the Recording Service. There will be no server in the DVBViewer client.

And localhost woks only on the local PC. So you can't assess the localhost from the PC on a phone. So the PC needs a fixed IP address.

You can export the EPG in the DVBViewer as HTML an simply open it on the local PC in the web browser. But accessing it from the phone is not easily possible.

And if the PC has a fixed IP address and a working DVBViewer installation. Installing the RS is not complicated.

Recording Service Installation Guide