Not able to record from 2 tuners at the same time.

rofu

I've 2 Terratec S7 tuners. Both is working. I've tested them one by one. I'm only able to record on program at the same time. If I'm watching a live program and a recording start, my live program freeze. If a recording takes place and a new one starts than I end up with many small file pies for the new recording. They are useless. In the web configuration I can see the status of the 2 two tuners. Everything seems okay. Any suggestion

"Dual Head LNB" usually mean that you can receive 2 sat position (one by one, depending on DiSEqC) but don't tell nothing about how the LNB is cabled with your 2 cards...:

How many output (and then cable) have got your LNB, four, two or only one?

Is it a "traditional" LNB or SCR one?

And in the case of one output, how do you split the cable between the 2 cards?

"Dual Head LNB" usually mean that you can receive 2 sat position (one by one, depending on DiSEqC) but don't tell nothing about how the LNB is cabled with your 2 cards...:

How many output (and then cable) have got your LNB, four, two or only one?

Is it a "traditional" LNB or SCR one?

And in the case of one output, how do you split the cable between the 2 cards?

It takes in one sat position and have 2 cable output. I'm using one cable to each tuner. I have tested that both tuner are working. (I can look at tv from them one at a time)