No channels found

Mind129

Hi,

I installed DVBViewer with my new hauppage usb (bundle software works correctly) but the channels scan don't find anything

All options are ok, DVBViewer looks my device, but nothing, scan time is very fast (about 5 seconds) 0 channels founded

Someone can help me?

Thank you

post-154368-0-34978300-1475703298_thumb.jpg

post-154368-0-63796600-1475703383_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mind129

attach the support file

my chipset is A88X pro asus

usb hauppage pctv 79e

when I tried the demo version the first installation was ok, all channels was finded,but after........ nothing :(

support.zip

Edited by Mind129

Is there maybe a background service from the Hauppage software using the TV card?

I'm not sure do you get a picture with the Hauppage software?

If yes, start the DVBViewer via start menu > DVBViewer > DVBViewer Pro (Debug Mode)

Go in the Options > Hardware and select scan for devices and then try a channel scan and post a new support.zip. Maybe the additional logging reveales the problem.

Is there maybe a background service from the Hauppage software using the TV card?

If yes, start the DVBViewer via start menu > DVBViewer > DVBViewer Pro (Debug Mode)

Go in the Options > Hardware and select scan for devices and then try a channel scan and post a new support.zip. Maybe the additional logging reveales the problem.

thank you for reply.

I will check if there a background service, but I remove all hauppage software and installed the drivers only

however I will reinstall hauppage software and post a picture

sorry if write a second post but i don't find MODIFY POST nowhere...

I updated crimson driver few minutes ago...

i rescan with debug mode give the same result (that in pic in my first post)

progdvb works very smooth...

If It can't resolve I hope that I ask a refund

I don't understand, the first time when I installed demo of DVBViewer all was ok, but after 1 reboot or something like this nothing, no works anymore....unluckied

attach my new support.zip after last scan with DVBViewer in debug mode

DVBViewer.log shows that only a single frequency was scanned (50 MHz). You need to scan all frequencies by clicking the "Scan Range" (Ricerca Intervallo) button. The "Scan Frequency" (Ricerca Frequenza) button only scans the frequency that is selected in the "Start" (Inizio) line.

Hi, I have the same problem of channel scanning.

My DVBViewer didn’t work after I downloaded the Windows 10 Anniversary Update a few days ago. I tried to uninstalled and reinstall the software and download the extra LAV Filter but found no channel in the scanning process.

I tried the way as suggested above : Go in the Options > Hardware and select scan for devices. But the device didn’t work.

So anyone can help me? I feel really frustrated.

Attached are the thumbnails and support files.

Thanks for any help.

post-154439-0-02562000-1476281764_thumb.png

post-154439-0-46247100-1476281772_thumb.png

post-154439-0-26204400-1476281776_thumb.png

post-154439-0-06311600-1476281783_thumb.png

post-154439-0-99418900-1476281785_thumb.png

support.zip

Edited by mei