lot of 'discont'

trrt3

Hi,

sorry if my english is bad and poor.

I have test to record on 3 pc's. And on all i have problem.

suddenly I have a lot of 'discont.' in the record status, hundreds, thousands(more than 24000 in one hour) of, and this makes the recording unwatchable.

can you help me to solve this or understand why ?

thanks

Edited by trrt3
  • Like 1

Mostly it is a reception problem. It can be caused by the antenna position, a lose/defekt connector, a bad antenna cable, interferences in the PC (if it happen in multiple PCs not licitly), defect of the DVB hardware or a driver problem.

The signal strength displayed in the DVBViewer is worthless with most DVB drivers (every one should ignore it completely). If you get discontinuities it is mostly a reception problem.

How the same antenna is shared between TV and Evolveo Venus? Can you test inverting cables?

Anyhow, consider that a USB receiver can't be as sensible as a TV set...

In any case try to check discontinuity problems with Transedit (you can download it in Members Area), with TV on and TV off...

:bye: