Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2005

Guest DAvenger

Guest DAvenger

Dear friends,

I would like to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas & Successful New Year 2005 from both, the DVBViewer & RadLight team! Enjoy the holidays!

santa.gif

Hi all,

also I want to wish all members a merry merry christmas and a happy new year.

Enjoy your gifts :D -> My gift is a technisat airstar 2 and the DVBViewer... which i am already using :D:idiot:;):bye:

so long,

chr-engel

Guest hackbart

Same from me and my dad :bye:

By the way you might wonder what we do between the holydays - as you maybe realized i made only a few posts in the last weeks. This was not caused by the fact that i was unwilling - no it's just because we are working on 3 seperate parts of the program. Lars assembles the new OSD, Griga does the same with the Mpeg routines and i for my case try to join these two projects plus repairing bugs. Today i started with adding the HTPC system and believe me its a really HOT feature. At the moment i rubbing my eyes just because i thought it would be much more harder to implement the new routines (~600kb pure sourcecode more).

The first image:

MP3

shows you one possible way to present your favourite music/tv/pictures in front of a video.

The second one:

Timeline

shows you the current timeline skin.

Since a lot users seems to love the sonique visuals, Lars implemented them directly into the main application and finally, the weather forecast :blink: Yes some people might wonder why this should be part of a DVB program, but almost every HTPC has such a thing (as well as RSS Newsfeed Reader and much more).

Weather

Christian

Guest Lars_MQ

Well I tell you a secret: Christian insisted on the weather thingie, because he has no time to look out of the window while programming :bye:

Just in case you wonder: The weather screen ist not complete, the numbers will be replaced with normal text. Christian hasn't got as far as to marry the OSD-language files with the DVBViewer ones.

will you three be our holy 3kings who bring us the new version befor new years eve ;) (or maybe 6th of jan?) or do we have to wait longer :bye:

seems 2 take several days ;) or weeks :jump: from now on?!

;) gut ding will weile haben, so take your time. but not toooo long, please :blink: