Old setup

rodjd

The only way to get the DVBViewer is in the Members Section (sharing them is not allowed and a 5.3.2 setup from someone else will not work with your key) and Christian Hackbart decide which versions are provided there.

So if he has removed them there it is unlikely he will add them again.

If you hand the version installed and just installed the new version over the old one the setup is in \DVBViewer\setup\

If not you need to fix your problems with the current version.

(sharing them is not allowed and a 5.3.2 setup from someone else will not work with your key)

I know this. That's why I told him to ask you guys for help.

Edited by spachti

We do not support plugins like the one you mention via PM. And there is no way to get older builds, since we changed the installer and use signed binaries.

(sharing them is not allowed and a 5.3.2 setup from someone else will not work with your key)

I know this. That's why I told him to ask you guys for help.

Please who have please help me and send the exe i try...

Please who have please help me and send the exe i try...

1. it will not work with your credentials / key

2. the sender risks that his credentials get banned, so nobody with a brain will do it

Have you looked in c:\program files\DVBViewer\setup or c:\program files (x86)\DVBViewer\setup? If you had installed the old version on this machine the old setup could still be there.

No.

no problem i resolve with this version thank you,i wait another version of DVBViewer pro + new OSD and new ability and new GUI.