at the same time open the program 2 times

Doch74

Hello to all
I am not new to the forum but with the old account I could not get in and I made a new recording
I have a question to ask yourself
you can open 2 times the program ??
to me because I need this 2 cline and with a plugin I can see and operate a cline at a time and I would like to record simultaneously from cline
it's possible??
if you like ??

Edited by Doch74

You can record all not encrypted channels from one transponder with one tuner. If you have more then one tuner you can record more channels from one transponder at the same time.

About encrypted channels, you can record one per tuner with CI and CAM.

About plugins:

§ 13

Do not ask for or discuss plugins for descrambling/decrypting pay-tv or key-codes.
Although the DVBViewer Pro provides full pay-tv functionality it must only be used in combi­nation with a valid subscription of a pay-tv provider, a tv-card/box featuring a "conditional access module" (CAM)and/or the corresponding "common inter­face" (CI) with a smart-card. This applies re­gardless whether software-descrambling is allowed in your country or not.

http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Hello,

you can use DVBViewer Pro and DVBViewer GE (Grigas Edition - download at the members area) at the same time. You should only take care of preventing to use the same tuner by both programs at the same time! But like Tjod said, it is not necessary to use more instances of DVBViewer to record more than one program.

Many greetings

Webturtle

hello sorry I wanted to know if it was possible to open the same program 2 times I was not going to violate any rule of the forum
Demand that the files are saved channels ??
because I find nothing in the configuration files
Thanks for the answers
Good evening

The channels are encrypted. The DVBViewer GE has only limited CI/CAM support. Are you using the RS as server or direct hardware assess?

If you use the RS as server maybe the RTSP device is not marked as has CI.