If DVBViewer is always on top, Windows' taskbar is not being hided

Przemek211

Hello, I'm experiencing a bug, probably since Windows 10 Anniversary Update, but I'm not sure about that.

If the DVBViewer is set to be always on top and I will open some other application in fullscreen then Windows' taskbar is not being hided. You can see what I mean in the screenshot.bdY9W29.jpg

Edited by Przemek211

This is windows behaviour. If the full-screen application doesn't have the focus the taskbar on the main monitor will be visible.

This applies to all programs that I know. So nothing which can be changed in the DVBViewer.

There is only one "on top" flag a application can set. And if multiple applications are setting it for there window, the lates onwe will be in front of other which have it set as well.

So you need to prevent the windows taskbar from setting the on top flag (don't think tat is possible in the current Win 10 version) or give the DVBViewer window constantly the input focus. That is possible with the plugin from there:

http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/40940-keepfocus-DVBViewer-fokus-im-vordergrund/?p=300526

but not useful for you. Becaus every key you press will interact with the DVBViewer. And you will not be able to type any thing in the web browser.

Right click on the taskbar, and click "Hide the taskbar automaticaly" for both tablet and desktop (I dont know exactly how it is written in English). Then the taskbar will disapear automatic (except if an App has a notification not responded to)