Can't see any IPTV channels

eXtremeDevil

Hi. A few months ago I subscribed to an IPTV provider on my country and I decided to also have the channels on my PC. I found them with TransEdit and added them to DVBViewer.

But today, all of a sudden, they are all black. 100% signal but no image or sound. It's not a codec problem because nothing has changed. Also, on Kodi and even transedit, channels can be seen just fine.

I also have DVB-T and DVB-S devices on my PC and those channels work fine on DVBViewer.

Please help, I have to make a recording this friday and I have no idea how to diagnose this.

How can I output the support.zip file?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Output the support.zip you make use "supporttool.exe" from path: "c:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\supporttool.exe" or "c:\Program Files\DVBViewer\supporttool.exe" for x86 and next save to "c:\ProgramData\CMUV\DVBViewer\support.zip".

It is all.