DVBViewer Slow start

e123enitan

DVDViwer 5.6.4, RS 1.33.2.1, (TV Card TBS 6895 quad) I am experiencing a slow start even when the client and server are located on the same PC, it even slower when the client is located on another device or pc, although channels change or switch is faster.

Any suggestions to quick start the RS, coz it appears the connect to wake the tuner is slower, I may be wrong.

Thanks

DVDViwer 5.6.4, RS 1.33.2.1, (TV Card TBS 6895 quad) I am experiencing a slow start even when the client and server are located on the same PC, it even slower when the client is located on another device or pc, although channels change or switch is faster.

Any suggestions to quick start the RS, coz it appears the connect to wake the tuner is slower, I may be wrong.

Thanks

Hi After several efforts to self resolved the of slow start, I had to uninstalled and reinstalled DVB, this seems to have resolve the issue somehow, although I did several system cleanup and defrag.

My current issue is when I start the program I expect the last channel on start, but it look like it start coz the green signal strength show at the bottom bar, also the the check to active last channel is on.

When I try to launch any channel it will not start until I have tried two or there channel before I get lucky, was is interesting is those channels that won't launch will start working, until I have closed the whole program.

Thanks for looking into this issue.

Cheers!

support.zip

Hi After several efforts to self resolved the of slow start, I had to uninstalled and reinstalled DVB, this seems to have resolve the issue somehow, although I did several system cleanup and defrag.

My current issue is when I start the program I expect the last channel on start, but it look like it start coz the green signal strength show at the bottom bar, also the the check to active last channel is on.

When I try to launch any channel it will not start until I have tried two or there channel before I get lucky, was is interesting is those channels that won't launch will start working, until I have closed the whole program.

Thanks for looking into this issue.

Cheers!

In addition to the above, I just installed the RS, did the config, but non of my channels is works at launch.

support.zip