PLUGIN TIMER IMON MANAGER

boostermax

Hello

I have been using DVBViewer + recording service for several years now, and I find this program great.

On my HTPC, I have an ultrabay soundgraph (branch between power supply, chassis power button, usb and motherboard of the pc), with its software Imon Manager.
In this software, there is a very convenient function, you can program the date and time of the start of the pc. (See screenshot)

So, right now, after having programmed a recording in the recording service, I use the imon manager timer to start the pc before recording and this works well.

My idea would be if it is possible to add a plugin in DVBViewer to automatically control the timer imon manager when scheduling a recording in the recording service.

I think this should interest a lot of people because the imon is used in many HTPC boxes

Do you think that would be possible?
Thank you

post-103810-0-64781400-1485276579_thumb.png

I dont understand the need to program an Imon timer to wake up the PC, when a Recording Service Recording timer does this perfectly fine on its own, provided the PC is in sleep or hibernate state.

Why in heaven do you want to have two programs to schedule recordings!
​Recording Service does this perfectly.
I dont know which country you come from, but here Hibernate will cost you what you need top pay for 20 cigarettes, per year!

Hello , i mon manger use this keys :

The following keys are used to write these values for the WakeUp command:
Key:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ SOUNDGRAPH \ iMON
& HKEY_USERS \ S-1-5-21-2025429265-1383384898-725345543-500 \ Software \ SOUNDGRAPH \ iMON

Values:
Alarm 08092103 -> (corresponds to 09.08. 21:03 clock)
WakeupMode 0X000000002 (2) -> (corresponds to TurnOn)

So , it will be great if recording service modify automaticly this keys when we schedule a new recording

Edited by boostermax

The RS uses the Windows API to set wakeup timer.

I don't think it will directly support special solutions for some hardware devices.

But it should be possible to create a add-on if some one spends a little bit time on it.

There was a script for the DVBViewer which looks in the timer list and generates from that wakeup entry's

http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/35512-mit-imon-manager-den-htpc-starten/?hl=imon

but the RS uses a different file and bit different file format. So this old one will not work if the RS is installed.

I tried, to run and power on the pc, it would suffice that the recording service modifies these 2 keys in the registry, it will work anyway, no need for the program to support the hardware